lots of stuff happened this weekend.
table runner making happened.
(with mitered corners! it made me so happy. i’m weird.)
fabric shopping happened.
table making progress happened.
chair buying happened.
seeing my favorite lady and favorite little lady happened (and a mini photo shoot with my new iphone – love it, and love siri).
dinner with friends happened.
lots of errands and grocery shopping happened (including going back to the same store twice in one outing…hate that. but i love saving $10+ on a turkey even more).
my favorite thai food happened (penny’s noodle shop).
so yea. stuff happened. lots of it. i’m tired. but there’s still lots to do!
here’s where the thanksgiving to-do list stands:
1. build a table. (part way done. cut, laid out and glued, but needs to be assembled, sanded then waxed)
2. finish painting dresser in basement work room so table can be built (primer and one coat of paint are on)
3. build and upholster a dining table bench (that’s looking like a last-minute to-do)
4. buy fabric for said bench 5. buy two end chairs for table 6. sew table runner (don’t think i will get to the matching napkins) 7. figure out menu 8. buy turkey
9. figure out how to make turkey (googling to occur still. or you can give me your tried and true method. hint hint.)
10. create “tablescape” (things have begun, but not too much)
11. clean (wednesday)
12. fold and put away the mountain of clothes on the guest bed
buy and hang new shade for guest room 14. grocery shop
progress happened, bitches. (that’s for you, sarah and amy).
how was your weekend? did you have a long to-do list? do things like figuring out how to sew mitered corners make you way too excited than you should be? (like me)
have a great week!